One of our favorite people ever, Stephanie Gardella, joins the show. She is the Chief Operating Officer, Resident Philosopher, & Nelipot at Ultimate Living & Hard Night Good Morning. In this episode, we go deep into Stephanie’s fashion crime history. She loves utility wear, isn’t a risk-taker, and HATES to shop. Also, Stephanie only has a few pairs of shoes, and she doesn’t care about bags. The excellent news is Stephanie loves jewelry! We give Stephanie lots of fashion advice that she can start implementing today. That way, she will no longer be a walking fashion crime. Tune in as Stephanie gives us a little lesson in essential oils and explains what exactly Nelipot means.
In This Episode:
- [02:15] All about one of our favorite people ever, Stephanie Gardella.
- [06:10] Stephanie loves utility wear, and she’s not a risk-taker when it comes to her fashion choices.
- [09:45] High-five if you’re part of the Stepmom Club!
- [14:25] OMG – someone that hates wearing shoes?!
- [21:30] Stephanie doesn’t care about bags, but the good news is that jewelry is her thing!
- [23:50] We give Stephanie action steps on becoming a more fashionable version of herself.
- The more you change your frames, the more you change your look.
- Everyone looks good in a pair of high-waisted jeans; if you don’t have a pair yet, then you need to get one!
- Great style does not mean you need expensive clothes.
- You can blend your essential oils to match perfumes; you can get a high-end essential oil and turn it into a blend – it’s so much better for your skin!
Stephanie is the Chief Operating Officer, Resident Philosopher, & Nelipot at Ultimate Living & Hard Night Good Morning.
Stephanie on Instagram