Watch out…hold the phone……B.F.D. ALERT! This is not a drill!
How lucky are we that Joseph Katz joins us on the Fashion Crimes Podcast this week! Joe is a Hollywood fashion expert, VIP personal shopper and red carpet commentator. He’s best known for his expertise on the Red Carpet. His fashion media contributions include Good Morning America, The Doctors, Yahoo, Wall Street Journal, CNN, Associated Press, CBS 2 and NBC LA.
We start the episode diving into the disconcerting world of jackets these days as Nolan’s devastated about the fit of his recent Balmain purchase. Joe reveals to us the outrageous style requests from his crazy rich VIP clients, his virtual styling offer, and his podcast “The Katz Walk.” His podcast brings in-depth interviews with celebrities and influencers about their style and personal experiences, as well as sharing the best beauty and lifestyle tips and tricks to help you look and feel your best. Grab a martini and enjoy the episode!
In This Episode:
- [01:44] Devastation rocks the Fashion Crimes Podcast as Nolan can’t fit into his recent Balmain jacket purchase.
- [06:07] “The Katz Walk” podcast Joe created at the beginning of this year.
- [09:46] What Joe does as a stylist for his exclusive VIP clients.
- [17:04] Joe provides virtual styling. Is it similar to what you could expect from an in-person stylist visit?
- [20:50] Speaking with different agencies about all the different ways of dressing for corporations.
- [24:58] Joe’s history with bow ties and why he likes them.
- [34:06] How Joe is currently contributing to TV and what he’d like to do in the future.
- The craziest styling requests Joe has received being a stylist for VIP and very wealthy clients.
- Diving into Joe’s Podcast, “The Katz Walk,” which brings you in-depth interviews with celebrities and influencers about their style and personal experiences.
- How Joe makes styling more accessible during a pandemic by offering a virtual styling option.
- Joe has made the bow tie a fashion staple in his wardrobe. He talks about why he loves them so much.
Joseph Katz Website – https://josephkatz.com/
The Katz Walk Podcast – https://evergreenpodcasts.com/The-Katz-Walk
The Katz Walk Podcast on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDgZmr1YXi6nNmR3DB6XxyA
Joseph Katz Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/joseph_katz/
- “I’ve worked with a whole range of people, but the uber wealthy can be very fun because a lot of times they don’t look at the price.” – Joe Katz
- “Fashion touches everybody. So whether they’re an NFL running back, or an actor, an actress, or a musician, I love to have them on the show just to talk about their style and the red carpet secrets.” – Joe Katz