Oh, it’s on like Donkey Kong. New York Fashion Week is back and will be on FIIIIYYAA! Holly and Nolan can’t contain their excitement about this announcement, and this week, they are elated to discuss all things NYFW! They reminisce of fashion weeks passed, dabble in the idea of wearing matching outfits, speculate on how NYFW will look this year coming out of the pandemic, and the most important question: where are they going to eat?! Nolan recalls his favorite drunk story of Holly at a previous NYFW and Holly gives the audience the 411 on a fashion crime – her client’s colossal plastic earring collection. OYE. Tune in to this entertaining episode as Holly and Nolan plan their exciting comeback to NYFW! YYAASSSSS.
In This Episode:
- [02:54] New York Fashion Week is returning! We will be talking about this until the end of time.
- [04:00] A slew of designers that usually do not come to NYFW are coming this year in support of New York City opening back up.
- [05:50] Holly and Nolan speculate how NYFW is going to look this year following the pandemic.
- [08:14] Planning and strategizing their outfits for New York Fashion Week. To match or not match?
- [14:27] Nolan is excited for the NYFW parties! He also discusses his favorite drunk story of Holly during NYFW.
- [23:37] Touching on what’s really important – where they are going to eat during NYFW.
- [26:47] Holly is giving us the 411 on fashion crimes she witnessed this week.
- New York Fashion Week is returning! Best. News. Ever!
- Holly and Nolan speculate how NYFW will look this year following the pandemic; limited entry, masks or no masks, etc.
- Outfits, outfits, outfits! Holly and Nolan discuss the outfits they think they’ll wear to NYFW and the strategy behind them. To match or not match, that is the question.
- Nolan and Holly take a detour and discuss all things shorts – the look, fit, type, length, and Nolan’s aversion to shorts for himself.
- You can’t forget about the best part of NYFW, where Holly and Nolan are going to eat. Time to break out Google spreadsheet to plan out the restaurants they want to dine at as well as their backup restaurants.
- Fashion Crimes has spotted a serious offender. A client Holly is working with has a plastic earring collection big enough for a small village. Alrighty then.
New York Fashion Week – https://nyfw.com/home/
- “I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited for anything in my life, to be honest with you, which probably sounds sad but it’s just so exciting. The thought of it (NYFW) being back.” – Nolan
- “We’re going to have to hire somebody to follow us around.” – Holly
- “I would like, sell meth to go to the Tom Ford show.” – Nolan
- “I don’t care if you have the most gorgeous legs, make sure your shorts are not too short.” – Holly
- “We eat nothing and then we drink four glasses of champagne and we wonder why we’re absolutely destroyed in public.” – Nolan