If you haven’t figured it out already, this episode is all about perfume and cologne. Nolan has a freaky superpower where he can walk by someone and know exactly which one they are wearing. Some are so strong and memorable that you just never forget them. We talk about which ones we love, we hate and which ones to avoid. We discuss how much is too much and if it’s unprofessional to wear fragrance at work. Plus, Nolan reveals the biggest mistake(s) you can make when it comes to fragrance. You’re welcome.
In This Episode:
- [01:45] We give our hot takes on fragrance
- [04:40] Is it unprofessional to wear fragrance at work?
- [06:00] How much is too much fragrance?
- [09:40] The biggest mistake you can make when it comes to your fragrance
- [13:40] Did you know that fragrance goes bad?!
- [16:50] How long your fragrance should last
- [26:00] The best brands for fragrance
- Some people consider fragrance unprofessional at work. Be careful how much you are putting on so you don’t kill people when you walk in.
- Don’t spray the fragrance and walk through it; that’s a waste and sticks to your clothes, not your skin.
- Eau de Toilette is a light fragrance; if you like something stronger, then try Eau de Parfum.
- Extrait de Parfum is the strongest concentration of fragrance that you can purchase.
Chanel NO5: https://www.chanel.com/us/fragrance/n5-marion-cotillard/
Tom Ford OUD Wood: https://www.tomford.com/oud-wood/T1-OUD-WOOD.html
Le Labo: https://www.lelabofragrances.com
Santal 33: https://www.lelabofragrances.com/santal-33.html
Baccarat Rouge 540: https://www.franciskurkdjian.com
Dior Perfume: https://www.dior.com/en_us/fragrance
Juliette has a gun: https://us.juliettehasagun.com
Tom Ford Soleil Blanc: https://www.sephora.com/product/soleil-blanc-P406526
Jo Malone: https://www.jomalone.com