We are bringing in the sunshine this week with personal stylist, boutique owner, blogger Kaitlin Langley. First, Kaitlin talks about the inspiration behind her brand and what it’s like working with her tween daughter. Then, we jump right into Kaitlin’s essential fashion advice: Find undergarments that fit CORRECTLY. Bras not only change the way you look in your clothes, it changes the way clothes can look on your body. If you haven’t been fitted recently, then what are you waiting for?
Also, we talk about the importance of getting your first pair of Spanx. (A MUST for your wardrobe!) Tune in as Kaitlin speaks about how she grew her business during Covid and what things she educates her clients on when revamping their closets – including why you should actually WEAR the things you buy! She is amazing, we love her- listen now as she joins our posse!
In This Episode:
- [03:30] Kaitlin reveals the story behind her brand and talks about working with her daughter.
- [12:40] The importance of finding undergarments that fit correctly. Plus, you NEED a pair of Spanx.
- [16:45] Kaitlin speaks about her fashion evolution and the inspiration behind starting her own business.
- [34:00] How Kaitlin chooses her inventory by engaging with clients through Facebook.
- [43:15] Being a personal stylist is all about educating your clients.
- It’s okay to spend a ton of money on a pair of jeans; you just have to make sure they fit correctly.
- All your fashion purchases do not have to be over the top. However, make sure that you are not lowballing yourself.
- When you buy something nice, wear it! Your fashion should never live in your closet.
- You should never feel bad about buying yourself something expensive.
Hi Friend! I’m Kaitlin, I’m a tween mom, personal stylist, boutique owner, and blogger! You might be able to tell from my year-round colorful wardrobe that I live in Florida. I hope to bring a sense of authenticity to my readers with the goal of providing tested tips and tricks for busy moms and boss babes!
I love working with companies and brands to share products with all of you. However, I will never share or promote a product/business that does not align with empowering women and making a positive mark on the world. Every product I share is a product that saves me time, benefits our family, or that I love so much. Want to collab? Shoot me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Evolve or die.”
“I wanted this bag my entire life. I’m going to carry it every day.”